Russia – Ukraine war updates from the war zone in southeast Ukraine as of July 2, 2019 by Joint forces operation HQ data: EMPR highlights.
(1) Russian hybrid forces launched 25 attacks in the war zone in eastern Ukraine over the past day, including the use of heavy weaponry in 13 cases.
(2) Russian proxies launced 15 attacks with the following types of weaponry in the East area:
forbidden 120-mm mortar launchers – near Avdyivka (3 times), Maryinka, Novoselivka Druha (3 times) and Lebedynske suburbs,
forbidden 82-mm mortar launchers – near Maryinka and Novoselivka Druha (3 times),
automatic grenade launchers – Novoselivka Druha,
APC fire – near Vodyane and Novoselivka Druha,
grenade launchers of different systems – near Vodyane (5 times) and Maryinka,
rocket grenade launcher – near Pisky,
high caliber machine guns – near Opytne,
sniper fire – near Vodyane,
small arms – near Vodyane.
(3) Russian forces launched 10 attacks with the following types of weaponry in the North area:
forbidden 120-mm mortar launchers – near Novooleksandrivka, Novoluhanske (3 times), Luhanske,
forbidden 82-mm mortar launchers – near Novoluhanske (3 times), Zaytseve, Luhanske,
APC – near Krymske,
automatic grenade launchers – near Novoluhanske, Zaytseve, Luhanske,
high caliber machine guns – near Luhanske, Novotoshkivske, Krymske, Novgorodske,
grenade launchers of different systems – near Novotoshkivske, Krymske, Novgorodske,
small arms – near Luhanske, Krymske, Novgorodske and Novotoshkivske.
(4) Russian forces losses over the last 24 hours are as follows: 3 killed in actions and 5 wounded in actions.
(5) 2 Ukrainian servicemen were killed in actions and 2 were wounded in actions in the war zone in Euasten Ukraine for the last 24 hours.
Source and image credits: JFO HQTags: avdiivka Conflict zone donbas donetsk oblast EMPR krymske lebedynske luhansk oblast luhanske maryinka novgorodske novoluhanske novooleksandrivka novoselivka druha novotoshkivske NSC opytne pisky Russia russia ukraine war russian artillery ukraine Ukraine Vodiane war war in ukraine latest news zaytseve