Russia – Ukraine war updates from the war zone in southeast Ukraine as of July 3, 2019 by Joint forces operation HQ data: EMPR highlights.
(1) Russian hybrid forces decresed to 13 the number of attacks in the war zone in eastern Ukraine over the past day. The enemy used forbidden heavy weaponry in 8 cases.
(2) Russian occupiers launced 7 attacks with the following types of weaponry in the East area:
forbidden 82-mm mortar launchers – near Maryinka (2 times),
automatic grenade launchers – near Maryinka,
manual anti-tank grenade launcher – near Krasnogorivka,
easel antitank grenade launchers – near Novotroytske,
grenade launchers of different systems – near Lebedynske,
high caliber machine guns – near Maryinka, Novotroytske and Krasnogorivka,
small arms – near Lebedynske.
(3) Russian occupiers launched 6 attacks with the following types of weaponry in the North area:
forbidden 82-mm mortar launchers – near Novoluhanske (5 times) and Bolotene,
easel antitank grenade launchers – near Novoluhanske,
high caliber machine guns – near Novoluhanske.
(4) Russian forces losses over the last 24 hours are as follows: 1 killed in actions and 2 wounded in actions.
(5) 1 Ukrainian serviceman was wounded in actions in the war zone in Euasten Ukraine for the last 24 hours.
Source and image credits: JFO HQTags: bolotene Conflict zone donbas donetsk oblast EMPR krasnogorivka lebedynske luhansk oblast maryinka novoluhanske novotroytske NSC Russia russia ukraine war russian artillery ukraine Ukraine war war in ukraine latest news