Russia – Ukraine war updates from the war zone in southeast Ukraine as of July 9, 2019 by Joint forces operation HQ data: EMPR highlights.
(1) Russian hybrid forces launched 17 attacks in the war zone in eastern Ukraine over the past day, including 7 cases with the use of forbidden heavy weponry.
(2) Russian proxies launced 12 attacks with the following types of weaponry in the East area:
forbidden 122-mm artillery – near Vodyane (3 times),
forbidden 82-mm mortar launchers – near Maryinka (3 times) and Pishchevyk,
easel anti tank grenade launchers – near Lebedynske (2 times) and Chermalyk,
automatic grenade launchers – near Pishchevik,
grenade launchers of different systems – near Vodyane, Bogdanivka and Maryinka,
high caliber machine guns – near Lebedynske, Krasnogorivka suburbs and near Maryinka,
APC – near Vodyane,
small arms – near Vodyane, Bogdanivka and Lebedynske.
(3) Russian forces launched 5 attacks with the following types of weaponry in the North area:
forbidden 120-mm mortar launchers – near Pivdenne,
forbidden 82-mm mortar launchers – Novoluhanske (3 times),
easel anti tank grenade launchers – near Mayorsk,
small arms – near Mayorsk.
(4) Russian forces losses over the last 24 hours are as follows: 2 killed in actions and 3 wounded in actions.
(5) No losses among Ukrainian troops reported in the war zone in Euasten Ukraine for the last 24 hours.
Source and image credits: JFO HQTags: bogdanivka chermalyk Conflict zone donbas donetsk oblast EMPR krasnogorivka lebedynske luhansk oblast maryinka Mayorsk novoluhanske NSC pishchevyk pivdenne Russia russia ukraine war russian artillery ukraine Ukraine Vodiane war war in ukraine latest news