Russia – Ukraine war updates from the war zone in southeast Ukraine as of July 9, 2019 by Joint forces operation HQ data: EMPR highlights.
(1) Russian hybrid forces launched 17 attacks in the war zone in eastern Ukraine over the past day, including 7 cases with the use of forbidden heavy weponry.
(2) Russian proxies launced 12 attacks with the following types of weaponry in the East area:
forbidden 122-mm artillery – near Vodyane (3 times),
forbidden 82-mm mortar launchers – near Maryinka (3 times) and Pishchevyk,
easel anti tank grenade launchers – near Lebedynske (2 times) and Chermalyk,
automatic grenade launchers – near Pishchevik,
grenade launchers of different systems – near Vodyane, Bogdanivka and Maryinka,
high caliber machine guns – near Lebedynske, Krasnogorivka suburbs and near Maryinka,
APC – near Vodyane,
small arms – near Vodyane, Bogdanivka and Lebedynske.
(3) Russian forces launched 5 attacks with the following types of weaponry in the North area:
forbidden 120-mm mortar launchers – near Pivdenne,
forbidden 82-mm mortar launchers – Novoluhanske (3 times),
easel anti tank grenade launchers – near Mayorsk,
small arms – near Mayorsk.
(4) Russian forces losses over the last 24 hours are as follows: 2 killed in actions and 3 wounded in actions.
(5) No losses among Ukrainian troops reported in the war zone in Euasten Ukraine for the last 24 hours.
Source and image credits: JFO HQTags: bogdanivka chermalyk donbass krasnogorivka lebedynske marinka Mayorsk novoluhanske pishchevyk pivdenne russia ukraine war russian artillery ukraine Vodiane war in ukraine latest news