Russia – Ukraine war updates from the war zone in southeast Ukraine as of June 16, 2019 by Joint forces operation HQ data: EMPR highlights.
(1) Russian hybrid forces launched 21 attacks in the war zone in eastern Ukraine over the past day with the use of forbidden weaponry in 4 cases.
(2) Russian forces launced 13 attacks with the following weaponry in the East area:
forbidden 120-mm mortar launcher – near Avdyivka (4 times),
forbidden 82-mm mortar launcher – near Avdyivka (4 times) and Pisky,
APC – near Vodyane (3 times),
manual anti-tank grenade launchers – in the area of Verkhnyotoretske and Pisky,
grenade launchers of different systems – near Lebedynske (2 times), Avdyivka, and Vodyane,
high caliber machine guns – near Levebynske (2 times), Avdyivka, and Krasnogorivka,
small arms – near Avdyivka, Novotroytske, Krasnogorivka, and Vodyane.
(3) Russian occupiers launched 8 attacks with the following types of weaponry in the North area:
forbidden 82-mm mortar launchers – near Travneve,
automatic grenade launchers – near Novoluhanske, Zaytseve, and Travneve,
high caliber machine guns – near Zaytseve and Travneve,
grenade launchers of different systems – near Stanytsya Luhanska (4 times), and Krymske suburbs,
small arms – near Stanytsya Luhanska and Krymske suburbs.
(4) Russian forces losses over the last 24 hours are as follows: 1 killed in actions.
(5) No losses among Ukrainian servicemen reported in the war zone in Euasten Ukraine for the past day.
Source and image credits: JFO HQTags: avdiivka krasnogorivka krymske lebedynske novoluhanske pisky russia ukraine war russian artillery ukraine stanytsya luhanska travneve Vodiane war in ukraine latest news zaytseve