Russia – Ukraine war updates from the war zone in southeast Ukraine as of June 16, 2019 by Joint forces operation HQ data: EMPR highlights.
(1) Russian hybrid forces launched 21 attacks in the war zone in eastern Ukraine over the past day with the use of forbidden weaponry in 4 cases.
(2) Russian forces launced 13 attacks with the following weaponry in the East area:
forbidden 120-mm mortar launcher – near Avdyivka (4 times),
forbidden 82-mm mortar launcher – near Avdyivka (4 times) and Pisky,
APC – near Vodyane (3 times),
manual anti-tank grenade launchers – in the area of Verkhnyotoretske and Pisky,
grenade launchers of different systems – near Lebedynske (2 times), Avdyivka, and Vodyane,
high caliber machine guns – near Levebynske (2 times), Avdyivka, and Krasnogorivka,
small arms – near Avdyivka, Novotroytske, Krasnogorivka, and Vodyane.
(3) Russian occupiers launched 8 attacks with the following types of weaponry in the North area:
forbidden 82-mm mortar launchers – near Travneve,
automatic grenade launchers – near Novoluhanske, Zaytseve, and Travneve,
high caliber machine guns – near Zaytseve and Travneve,
grenade launchers of different systems – near Stanytsya Luhanska (4 times), and Krymske suburbs,
small arms – near Stanytsya Luhanska and Krymske suburbs.
(4) Russian forces losses over the last 24 hours are as follows: 1 killed in actions.
(5) No losses among Ukrainian servicemen reported in the war zone in Euasten Ukraine for the past day.
Source and image credits: JFO HQTags: avdiivka Conflict zone donbas donetsk oblast EMPR krasnogorivka krymske lebedynske luhansk oblast novoluhanske NSC pisky Russia russia ukraine war russian artillery ukraine stanytsya luhanska travneve Ukraine Vodiane war war in ukraine latest news zaytseve