Russia – Ukraine war updates from the war zone in southeast Ukraine as of June 17, 2019 by Joint forces operation HQ data: EMPR highlights.
(1) Russian hybrid forces increaased the number of attacks to 30 in the war zone in eastern Ukraine over the past day. The enemy used forbidden 120-mm and 82-mm mortar launchers fire in 2 cases.
(2) Russian occupiers launced 23 attacks with the following weaponry in the East area:
forbidden 120-mm mortar launchers – near Opytne,
forbidden 82-mm mortar launchers – near Shyrokino (2 times),
antiaircraft installation – near Bogdanivka,
easel antitank grenade launchers – near Pishchevyk (4 times), Bogdanivka, Opytne, Shyrokino, and Novognativka,
automatic launchers – near Pavlopil (3 times),
grenade launchers of different systems – near Vodyane (6 times) and Shyrokino,
high caliber machine guns – near Vodyane, Talaikivka (2 times), Pavlopil (3 times), Novotroytske, Pishchevyk, and Lebedynske and Bogdanivka,
small arms – near Vodyane, Stankove, Bogdanivka, Shyrokino and Lebedynske.
(3) Russian proxies launched 7 attacks with the following types of weaponry in the North area:
APCs – near Krymske (2 times),
high caliber machine guns – near Krymske,
grenade launchers of different systems – near Pivdenne (2 times), Krymske, Novotoshkivske (2 times),
small arms – near Pivdenne, Novotoshkivske, Krymske, and Stanytsya Luhanska suburbs.
(4) Russian forces losses over the last 24 hours are as follows: 2 wounded in actions.
(5) 2 Ukrainian servicemen were wounded in actions in the war zone in Euasten Ukraine for the last 24 hours.
Source and image credits: JFO HQTags: bogdanivka donbas krymske lebedynske novognativka novotoshkivske novotroytske opytne pavlopil pishchevyk pivdenne russia ukraine war russian artillery ukraine Shyrokyne stankove stanytsya luhanska talakivka Vodiane war in ukraine latest news