Russia – Ukraine war updates from the war zone in southeast Ukraine as of June 21, 2019 by Joint forces operation HQ data: EMPR highlights.
(1) Russian hybrid forces launched 18 attacks in the war zone in eastern Ukraine over the past day, including 5 with the use of forbidden weaponry.
(2) Russian proxies launced 12 attacks with the following weaponry in the East area:
forbidden 120-mm mortar launchers – near Vodyane (3 times),
easel antitank grenade launchers – near Maryinka, Novoselivka Druha suburbs, and Chermalyk (2 times),
automatic grenade launchers – near Pavlopil (2 times) and Pishchevyk,
antiaircraft installation – near Chermalyk,
grenade launchers of different systems – near Vodyane (3 times) and Hnutove,
high caliber machine guns – near Pavlopil, Pishchevyk, and Hnutove,
small arms – near Pavlopil, Vodyane, Berezove, Chermalyk, Pishchevyk, and Hnutove.
(3) Russian forces launched 6 attacks with the following types of weaponry in the North area:
forbidden 120-mm mortar launchers – near Travneve, Novoluhanske, Novozvanivka,
forbidden 82-mm mortar launchers – Mayorsk suburbs,
easel antitank grenade launcher – near Popasna, and Novooleksandrivka,
automatic grenade launchers – Travneve, Novozvanivka,
high caliber machine guns – Luhanske, Travneve,
grenade launchers of different systems – near Luhanske,
small arms – near Krymske.
(4) Russian forces losses over the last 24 hours are as follows: 2 killed in actions and 3 wounded in actions.
(5) 4 Ukrainian servicemen were wounded in actions in the war zone in Euasten Ukraine for the last 24 hours.
Source and image credits: JFO HQTags: berezove chermalyk Conflict zone donbas donetsk oblast EMPR hnutove krymske luhansk oblast luhanske maryinka Mayorsk novoluhanske novooleksandrivka novoselivka druha novozvanivka NSC pavlopil pishchevyk popasna Russia russia ukraine war russian artillery ukraine travneve Ukraine Vodiane war war in ukraine latest news