Russia – Ukraine war updates from the war zone in southeast Ukraine as of June 3, 2019 by Joint forces operation HQ data: EMPR highlights.
(1) Russian hybrid forces launched 5 attacks in the war zone in eastern Ukraine for the last 24 hours. They used forbidden heavy weaponry 3 times.
(2) Russian forces launched 3 attacks with the following weaponry in the East area:
forbidden 82-mm mortar launchers – near the city of Maryinka, near the settlement of Pisky,
easel antitank grenade launchers – near Hnutove,
grenade launchers of differnet systems – near the city of Maryinka,
small arms – near Hnutove.
(3) Russian proxies launched 2 attacks with the following types of weaponry in the North area:
forbidden 82-mm mortar launchers – near the settlement of Novgorodske,
high caliber machine guns – near the settlement of Novgorodske,
grenade launchers of different systems – near the settlement of Novgorodske and Mayorsk,
small arms – near the settlement of Novgorodske and Mayorsk.
(4) Russian forces losses over the last 24 hours are as follows: 1 killed in action.
(5) No lethal casualties as well as no wounded in actions reported among Ukrainian servicemen over the past day.
Source and image credits: JFO HQ
Follow the link to find more Ukraine war updates daily briefings.Tags: Conflict zone donbas donetsk oblast EMPR hnutove luhansk oblast maryinka Mayorsk novgorodske NSC pisky Russia russia ukraine war russian artillery ukraine Ukraine war war in ukraine latest news