Russia – Ukraine war updates from the war zone in southeast Ukraine as of June 30, 2019 by Joint forces operation HQ data: EMPR highlights.
(1) Russian hybrid forces launched 31 attacks in the war zone in eastern Ukraine over the past day. The enemy used heavy arms in 15 cases.
(2) Russian occupiers launced 18 attacks with the following types of weaponry in the East area:
forbidden 120-mm mortar launchers – near Hranitne, Opytne (3 times), Novoselivka Druha and Kamyanka,
forbidden 82-mm mortar launchers – near Verkhnyotoretske (2 times) and Novoselivka Druha,
easel antitank grenade launchers – near Opytne, Avdyivka suburbs and Shyrokino,
manual anti-tank grenade launcher – near Talakivka and Pavlopil,
grenade launchers of different systems – near Opytne, Pisky and Vodyane (2 times),
high caliber machine guns – near Krasnogorivka (2 times), Talakivka and Lebedynske,
small arms – near Krasnogorivka, Lebedynske and Shyrokino.
(3) Russian proxies launched 13 attacks with the following types of weaponry in the North area:
forbidden 152-mm artillery – near Novoluhanske (5 times),
forbidden 122-mm artillery – near Novoluhanske (5 times),
forbidden 120-mm mortar launchers – near Luhanske, Mayorsk suburbs (4 times), Novoluhanske,
forbidden 82-mm mortar launchers – near Novoluhanske, Zaytseve,
APC – near Mayorsk,
automatic grenade launchers – near Luhanske,
anti tank missile complex – near Zalizne,
high caliber machine guns – near Mayorsk,
grenade launchers of different systems – near Mayorsk, Novoluhanske,
small arms – near Luhanske, Novoluhanske and Mayorsk.
(4) Russian forces losses over the last 24 hours are as follows: 2 killed in actions and 1 wounded in actions.
(5) 2 Ukrainian servicemen were wounded in actions in the war zone in Euasten Ukraine for the last 24 hours.
Source and image credits: JFO HQTags: avdiivka donbass hranitne kamyanka krasnogorivka lebedynske luhanske Mayorsk novoluhanske novoselivka druha opytne pavlopil pisky russia ukraine war russian artillery ukraine Shyrokyne talakivka verkhnyotoretske Vodiane war in ukraine latest news zalizne zaytseve