Russia – Ukraine war updates from the war zone in southeast Ukraine as of March 18, 2019 by Joint forces operation HQ data: EMPR highlights.
(1) Russian hybrid forces dramatically increased to 10 number of attacks in the war zone in eastern Ukraine for the last 24 hours. The enemy used weaponry forbidden by the Minsk aggreements as well as anti-tank missiles against Ukrainian troops.
(2) Russian occupiers launched attacks with the following types of weaponry in the East area:
forbidden 120-mm mortar launchers – in the area of Vodyane and near the city of Maryinka,
forbidden 82-mm mortar launchers – in the area of Vodyane,
automatic easel grenade launchers – in the area of Vodyane,
high caliber machine guns – in the area of Vodyane,
(2) Russian forces launched attacks with the following types of weaponry in the North area:
forbidden 82-mm mortar launchers – near Krymske, Zolote-4, Novoluhanske,
anti-tank missile systems – near Krymske, Novotoshkivske,
automatic easel grenade launchers – near Novoluhanske,
grenade launchers of different calibers – near the settlement of Novoluhanske.
(3) Russian forces losses over the last 24 hours are as follows: 3 killed in action and 4 wounded in action.
(4) 1 Ukrainian serviceman was killed in action and 2 servicemen were wounded in action over the past day.
Source and image credits: JFO HQ
Follow the link to find more Ukraine war updates daily briefings.Tags: donbass krymske marinka novoluhanske novotoshkivske russia ukraine war Vodiane war in ukraine latest news zolote