Ukraine war updates on April 14, 2016 by ATO HQ operational data and Presidential Administration spokesman on ATO issues briefing: EMPR highlights.
(1) Russian armed forces and their proxies in eastern Ukraine fired a total of 77 times upon Ukrainian troops over the last day. In particular, Russian forces opened fire 63 times on Donetsk direction, 13 times on Mariupol direction and 1 times on Luhansk direction;
(2) Luhansk direction: the enemy violated ceasefire regime near Tryokhizbenka and Zolote; 1 mortar shelling reported on this direction;
(3) Donetsk direction: Russian armed forces rapidly increased the number of mortars shellings, in particular the enmy opened mortar fire 22 times and released 150 mines, used APCs three times, 152-mm forbidden artillery were used two times (20 projectiles released); there were no calm spots all across the frontline; the hottest situation reported on the north from Horlyvka, on Horlivka – Yasynuvata frontline and on the west and south of Avdiivka; to this end, each 2nd shelling on this direction fulfilled from the heavy arms forbidden by the Minsk agreements;
(4) Mariupol direction: the hottest spots was in Maryinka, where a series of Russian snipers fire reported; the enemy opened fire with 120-mm mortars upon Ukrainian troop posotions near Novognatyvka and Vodyane;
(5) Russia-backed militants seized the UN mission staff, Ukrainian origin with diplomatic immunity several days ago and held him captive in Donetsk;
(6) Ukrainian intelligence report on another Russian military aid support to the Russian servicemen and their proxies in the eastern regions of Ukraine; in particular, echelon with 120 tonnes of ammunition and 80 tonnes of fuel and lubricants arrived Illovaysk railway hub; 12 Russian UAVs were delivered to Komsomolsk; 10 trucks with menpower and ammunition arrived to Luhansk; Russian regular forces brigade from Moskow Oblast arrived to Novoazovsk; 2 tansk, 240 tonnes of fuel and lubricants arrived to Khartsyzsk;
(7) 1 Ukrainian serviceman killed in action and one more Ukrainian serviceman wounded in action over the last 24 hours in the war zone in eastern Ukraine.
Image credits mediarnbo.org