Ukraine war updates on April 20, 2016 by ATO HQ operational data and Presidential Administration spokesman on ATO issues briefing: EMPR highlights.
(1) The situation in the war zone in eastern Ukraine remains unstable. Russian armed forces violated ceasefire regime 23 times during the last day, in particular: 11 times with the use of heavy arms, forbidden by the Minst agreements and released about 70 mines upon Ukrainian positions; Thus, they opened fire 9 times on Donetsk direction and 14 times on Mariupol direction;
(2) Luhansk direction: The situation reported as calm on this direction;
(3) Donetsk direction: Russian occupeirs fired from 120-mm mortars upon Ukrainian strong points near Avdiivka and Butyvka mine; The enemy opened fire from 82-mm moratrs in Opytne, Mayorsk and Berdyanske; Russian militants also fired the settlements of Avdiivka, Horlyvka, Verkhnyotoretske and Donetsk airport; to this end, Russian forces fired 7 times with forbidden mortars upon Ukrainian position;
(4) Mariupol direction: Russian armed forces opened fire upon Ukrainian positions near Shyrokyno and Maryinka with the use of forbidden 82-mm mortars; mentioned settlements repoted as the hottest spots on the whole directionl in particular, Russian forces fired 6 times upon Ukrainian troop positions in Maryinka with the use of heavy machine guns, grenade launchers and small arms;
(5) Ukrainian armed forces returned fire 9 times upon Russian occupiers over the last day to prevent rapprochement between Russian proxies on dangerous distance in Stakhanyvka, Trudyvske and Bezymenne;
(6) 3 Ukrainian servicemen killed in action and 5 wounded in action over the last 24 hours in the war zone in eastern Ukraine.
Image credits mediarnbo.org