Ukraine war updates from the war zone in southeast Ukraine as of June 10, 2016 by ATO HQ operational data and Presidential Administration spokesman on ATO issues briefing: EMPR highlights.
(1) Russian armed forces continue ceasefire violations in southeast Ukraine, they opened fire 46 times upon Ukrainian troops positions over the last day, including 3 times on Luhansk direction, 14 times on Donetsk direction and 29 times on Mariupol direction;
(2) Luhansk direction: Russian shelling from grenades of different calibers reported near Stanytsya Luhanska, Bohuslavske and Stepne;
(3) Donetsk direction: the enemy continues use of heavy weapons, in particular 5 mortars shelling reported in Troyitske, Svitlodarska line, and near Donetsk and more than 40 mines have been released upon Ukrainian troops positions; the hottest spots remain on the direction Avdiivka – Butovka mine – Nevelske; Ukrainian troops were forces to return fire several times; Russian armed forces opened fire at Zaytseve, Luhansk, Verkhnyotoretse, Mayorsk and Novoselivka Druha from all types of small arms and grenade launchers, while at Nevelsje, Avdiidvka and Troytske – besides mentioned above types, the enemy shelled from mortar launchers;
(4) Mariupol direction: number of Russian attacks increased on this direction over the last day; the enemy again used forbidden by the Minsk agreements 152-mm artillery cannons and 34 shells released toward Ukrainian troops positions; in addition, Russian forces fulfilled mortars shelling in Krasnogorivka, Maryinka and Shyrokino; to this end, Russian armed forces fulfilled 9 shellings from the forbidden and heavy weapons (mortars and cannons);
(5) 5 Russian UAVs spotted over the sky in southeast Ukraine, 2 of them have been launched from the territory of Russia;
(6) Russian forces’ losses in the war zone for the last day are as follows: 2 killed and 3 wounded;
(7) Russia continues ”weaponry” supply of its servicemen and proxies in southeast Ukraine, in particular, 4 trucks ‘Ural’ with manpower crossed Russia – Ukraine border through the Izvaryne border checkpoint; 6 Russian wagons with ammunition and 2 tanks of fuel arrived to the Illovaysk railway hub;
(8) No lethal casualties reported among Ukrainian serviceman, but 4 Ukrainian servicemen were wounded in action in southeast Ukraine over the last 24 hours.