Ukraine war updates from the war zone in southeast Ukraine as of June 14, 2016 by ATO HQ operational data and Presidential Administration spokesman on ATO issues briefing: EMPR highlights.
(1) Russian armed forces opened fire 40 times upon Ukrainian troops positions in the southeast Ukraine during the last 24 hours, in particular: 3 times on Luhansk direction, 19 times on Donetsk direction and 18 times on Mariupol direction;
(2) Luhansk direction: Russian armed forces violated ceasefire regime near the village of Boguslavske and Novozvanivka with the use of small arms, grenade launchers and sniper fire;
(3) Donetsk direction: the hottest spots remains in the area of Donetsk airport and Horlivka line; Russian forces opened fire from forbidden 82-mm and 120-mm mortars near Avdiivka and Opytne; the enemy used 152-mm artillery while firing upon Ukrainian positions near Butovka mine; in addition, the enemy’s fire reported near the village of Leninske and Novgorodske; another armed provocations reported near the village of Luhanske; Russian forces also uased artillery near Kamyanka, mortars near Krasnogorivka, grenades and small arms near Novoselivka Druha; to this end, the enemy released 134 mortar mines and 35 artillery shells on this direction;
(4) Mariupol direction: Russian attacks near Maryinka relusted a civilian woman injury; another spots of Russian armed forces provocation reported in Krasnogorivka and Talakivka, where they used grenade launchers, small arms and APC fire and released in total 34 mortar mines upon Ukrainian troops positions; the enemy also opened fire from grenade launchers and samll arms at Pavlopol and Slavne;
(5) Russian forces’ losses in the war zone for the last day are as follows: 4 killed and 3 wounded;
(6) No killed in action, but 6 Ukrainian servicemen were wounded in action in southeast Ukraine (Avdiivka and Maryinka) over the last 24 hours – officials from the ATO press center report;