Ukraine war updates from the war zone in southeast Ukraine as of June 3, 2016 by ATO HQ operational data and Presidential Administration spokesman on ATO issues briefing: EMPR highlights.
(1) Russian armed forces and their militants continue Minsk agreement violations in the war zone in southeast Ukraine; the number of shelling over the last day remain high, Russian forces opened fire 48 times upon Ukrainian troops positions, including 4 times on Luhansk direction, 14 times on Donetsk direction and 31 times on Mariupol direction;
(2) Luhansk direction: Stanytsya Luhanska and Novozvanivka over the last day;
(3) Donetsk direction: Russian armed forces actively used mortars and APCs over the last day on these direction; 250 mortar mines have been released by the enemy upon Ukrainian troops positions; Svitlodarska line, Zaytseve, Novoselivka Druha, Avdiivka and Opytne reported as the hottest spots over the day;
(4) Mariupol direction: Russian shellings remain at the high level, including 12 from forbidden mortars; the enemy opened fire all across the front line; Krasnogorivka, Maryinka, Novoroytske and Shyrokino reported as the hottest spots on this direction; 4 houses demolished as a result of Russian forces shelling at Maryinka and Krasnogorivka; mentioned settlements partly lost electricity supply;
(5) Russia continues to supply its armed forces and proxies in southeast Ukraine; in particular, 2 buses with 80 Russian servicemen arrived to Novoazovsk; 15 Russian tanks have been moved to Dyakove, Luhansk Oblast; 200 tonnes of fuel and lubricants (4 tankers) arrived to Rovenky railway station;
(6) Russian forces losses in Donbass war over the last day are as follows: 4 killed and 2 wounded;
(7) No lethal casualties reported among Ukrainian serviceman over the last 24 hours, but 8 servicemen wounded in action in southeast Ukraine (Zaytseve, Novoselivka Druga, Avdiivka).