A major 35 to 35 prisoner exchange between Ukraine and Russia took place on September 7, 2019.
Lists of Ukrainians:
Russia has released 24 sailors captured in November 2018 near Kerch.
1.Roman Mokryak, commander of the Berdyansk small armored artillery boat.
2. Yuriy Bezyazychnyi, motorist-electrician.
3. Andriy Artemenko, senior signal officer.
4. Andriy Eider, signal gun layer.
5. Bohdan Holovash, graduate of the Institute of Naval Forces.
6. Denys Hrytsenko, commander of the 1st division of naval command roadstead safety ships.
7. Vasyl Soroka, captain, was aboard the Berdyansk small armored artillery boat.
8. Bohdan Nebylytsia, commander of the Nikopol small armored artillery boat.
9. Vyacheslav Zinchenko, signal gun layer.
10. Serhiy Tsybizov, signal gun layer.
11. Serhiy Popov, deputy division commander for the electromechanical unit, chief of the electromechanical service of the 1st division of naval command roadstead safety ships.
12. Vladyslav Kostyshyn, graduate of the Institute of Naval Forces.
13. Andriy Oprysko, motorist-electrician of the Vyshhorod small armored artillery boat.
14. Andriy Drach, captain, was aboard the Nikopol small armored artillery boat.
15. Oleh Melnychuk, commander of the Yani Kapu estuary tug.
16. Mykhailo Vlasyuk, motorist-electrician.
17. Viktor Bespalchenko, gun layer.
18. Volodymyr Tereshchenko, gun layer.
19. Yevhen Semydotskyi, fore topman.
20. Volodymyr Lisovyi, commander of the 31st division of supply vessels.
21. Andriy Shevchenko, chief warrant officer of the division.
22. Volodymyr Varimez, senior radio operator of the Smila training ship, the 31st division of supply vessels.
23. Serhiy Chuliba, commander of the New Kakhovka machinist department, the 31st division of supply vessels.
24. Yuriy Budzylo, commander of the radio engineering platoon, the 21st independent company of Naval Command
There are also political prisoners on the exchange list:
25. Oleg Sentsov
26. Oleksandr Kolchenko
27. Volodymyr Balukh
28. Roman Sushchenko
29. Mykola Karpiuk
30. Stanislav Klykh
31. Pavlo Hryb
32. Yevhen Panov
33. Artur Panov
34. Edem Bekirov
35. Oleksiy Syzonovych
As part of a large-scale exchange, Ukraine will extradite 35 people to Russia: 11 of them have been pardoned; preventive measures have been revoked for 19 persons; two have already been released; one was transferred to the Russian side earlier
2. Kyrylo Vyshynsky
3. Viktor Ageev
4. Oleksandr Baranov
5. Aslan Bashkhanov
6. Olena Bobova
7. Andriy Vaskovsky
8. Ruslan Gadzhiev
9. Volodymyr Galychiy
10. Serhiy Gnatyev
11. Hanna Dubenko
12. Stanislav Yezhov
13. Arkadiy Zhydkykh
14. Igor Kimakovsky
15. Olha Kovalis
16. Serhiy Kovernyk
17. Dmytro Korenovsky
18. Andriy Kostenko
19. Oleksiy Lazarenko
20. Serhiy Lazaryev
21. Yuri Lomako
22. Petro Melnychuk
23. Yevhen Mefedov
24. Maxym Odyntsov
25. Yulia Prosolova
26. Oleksandr Rakushchyin
27. Antonina Rodionova
28. Oleksandr Sattarov
29. Oleksiy Syedikov
30. Taras Synychak
31. Oleksandr Tarasenko
32. Andriy Tretyakov
33. Viktor Fedorov
34. Denys Khytrov
35. Pavlo Chernykh
President Volodymyr Zelenskyy declares that his agreements with Russian President Vladimir Putin have been fully implemented by both parties.
“I believe that the first stage has been completed. I, as President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelenskyy, and President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin, we did everything we promised and did everything without changing our agreements.
… The formula was saved. These were our arrangements. At first, we discussed the return of our sailors, but then we began a dialogue. I am very glad that it was our proposal for a different format, which provided for the return of our political prisoners as well.
It was a secret because we knew that not everyone wanted the return,” Zelenskyy said.
President also informed about his telephone conversation with Putin on August 7, during which they agreed on the first stage “to unblock our dialogue and on the first step to stop the war: the release of our servicemen, our hostages, our sailors, our territories.”
According to him, negotiations will continue.
Source: ukrpravdaTags: hybrid war hybrid warfare russia ukraine Oleg Sentsov political prisoners pow russia ukraine war Vladimir Putin Vladimir Zelenskiy