Russian army equipment in Donetsk and Lugansk oblast of Ukraine violates Minsk agreements via atillery barrage and shelling:
1) All official OSCE observations in the video constitute violations of Minsk agreements by Russian armed forces in Ukraine.
NOTE: All times displayed are in UTC. For Kyiv time, please add tree hours.
2) The OSCE Mission works 24/7 and observations made during day and night are published in our reports on a daily basis.
3) The SMM dispatches around 90 patrols a day throughout Ukraine on both sides of the contact line.
4) At night time we use various technologies – mainly, Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV), static cameras and other aerial surveillance.
5) Additionally, night time observations are being conducted by SMM monitors from 14 different locations throughout conflict zone who listen and record ceasefire violation.