- Date: 19 January 2015 14:00
Adress: The International Conference center ‘Ukrainian House’, 2, Khreshchatyk st., Kyiv, Ukraine
An international conference on “The Development, Standardization and Implementation of Tactical Medicine in Ukraine” will include plenary sessions, panel discussions, roundtables, and training with both Ukrainian and international experts. The Ukrainian Ministries of Health, Interior, Education, and Defence, the Security Service of Ukraine, the National Guard, the State Border Service, medics from the volunteer battalions, and others have been invited to participate.
The main themes of the conference:
(1) Assessment of the current state of tactical medicine in Ukraine.
(2) Familiarization with international experience and current trends in tactical medicine.
(3) The implementation of international experience in the field of tactical medicine in Ukraine.
(4) Trade show of Ukrainian and foreign products of tactical medicine (open to the public).
The conference is free of charge and the attendees will include all those interested in advancing tactical medicine in Ukraine, specifically Ukrainian military medical services, volunteer organizations, and representatives of military academies and universities, as well as international organizations and representatives of NATO member-countries.
Working languages of the conference are Ukrainian, English and Russian.
The International Conference will take place at the International Convention Center “Ukrainian House” in Kyiv, Ukraine on January 19-21, 2015.
Conference schedule and program is available here.