Russia – Ukraine war updates from the war zone in southeast Ukraine as of July 14, 2019 by Joint forces operation HQ data: EMPR highlights.
(1) Russian hybrid forces launched 15 attacks in the war zone in eastern Ukraine over the past day, including 4 cases of use forbidden 122-mm artillery, 120-mm and 82-mm mortar launchers.
(2) Russian enemy launced 10 attacks with the following types of weaponry in the East area:
forbidden 120-mm mortar launchers – near Pisky,
easel anti tank grenade launchers – near Opytne, Pisky and Verkhnyotoretske,
grenade launchers of different systems – near Vodyane (4 times), Novotroytske suburbs and near Avdyivka,
high caliber machine guns – near Opytne, Novotroytske, Verkhnyotoretske, Avdyivka and Vodyane,
small arms – near Shyrokino, Avdyivka and Vodyane.
(3) Russian forces launched 5 attacks upon Ukrainian troops positions with the below types of weaponry in the North area:
forbidden 122-mm artillery – near Novoluhanske (2 times),
forbidden 120-mm mortar launchers – near Zaytseve (2 times), Novoluhanske and Novooleksandrivka,
forbidden 82-mm mortar launchers – near Novooleksandrivka,
easel anti tank grenade launchers – near Novoluhanske,
grenade launchers – near Novooleksandrivka,
high caliber machine guns – near Novooleksandrivka.
(4) Russian forces losses over the last 24 hours are as follows: 1 wounded in actions.
(5) 2 Ukrainian servicemen were wounded in actions in the war zone in Euasten Ukraine for the last 24 hours.
Source and image credits: JFO HQTags: avdiivka Conflict zone donbas donetsk oblast EMPR luhansk oblast novoluhanske novooleksandrivka novotroytske NSC opytne pisky Russia russia ukraine war russian artillery ukraine Shyrokyne Ukraine verkhnyotoretske Vodiane war war in ukraine latest news zaytseve