Russia – Ukraine war updates from the war zone in southeast Ukraine as of July 14, 2019 by Joint forces operation HQ data: EMPR highlights.
(1) Russian hybrid forces launched 15 attacks in the war zone in eastern Ukraine over the past day, including 4 cases of use forbidden 122-mm artillery, 120-mm and 82-mm mortar launchers.
(2) Russian enemy launced 10 attacks with the following types of weaponry in the East area:
forbidden 120-mm mortar launchers – near Pisky,
easel anti tank grenade launchers – near Opytne, Pisky and Verkhnyotoretske,
grenade launchers of different systems – near Vodyane (4 times), Novotroytske suburbs and near Avdyivka,
high caliber machine guns – near Opytne, Novotroytske, Verkhnyotoretske, Avdyivka and Vodyane,
small arms – near Shyrokino, Avdyivka and Vodyane.
(3) Russian forces launched 5 attacks upon Ukrainian troops positions with the below types of weaponry in the North area:
forbidden 122-mm artillery – near Novoluhanske (2 times),
forbidden 120-mm mortar launchers – near Zaytseve (2 times), Novoluhanske and Novooleksandrivka,
forbidden 82-mm mortar launchers – near Novooleksandrivka,
easel anti tank grenade launchers – near Novoluhanske,
grenade launchers – near Novooleksandrivka,
high caliber machine guns – near Novooleksandrivka.
(4) Russian forces losses over the last 24 hours are as follows: 1 wounded in actions.
(5) 2 Ukrainian servicemen were wounded in actions in the war zone in Euasten Ukraine for the last 24 hours.
Source and image credits: JFO HQTags: avdiivka donbass novoluhanske novooleksandrivka novotroytske opytne pisky russia ukraine war russian artillery ukraine Shyrokyne verkhnyotoretske Vodiane war in ukraine latest news zaytseve