Third week Poroshenko’s Presidency in Ukraine. Here below the main results, summarized by Natalia Petreko on her FB:
1. Terrorists even more intensified.
2. Boundary has not yet been closed.
3. Criminals go quietly in PA, and even lead negotiations.
4. Army has not received the necessary funds.
5. Many soldiers died because of negligence by senior management.
6. Separatism Intensified again in Kharkiv .
7. Cops – terrorists continue to serve in the militia.
8. Lytvyn is not dismissed.
9. Martial law is not declared.
10. None of the Communist Party and the Party of Region was not arrested for supporting terrorists.
To be continue.
Tags: Petro Poroshenko Politics