Russia – Ukraine war updates from the war zone in southeast Ukraine as of January 31, 2019 by Joint forces operation HQ data: EMPR highlights.
(1) Russian hybrid forces launched 7 attacks, including 3 attacks with the use of forbidden weaponry, in the war zone in eastern Ukraine for the past day.
(2) Russian proxies launched attacks with the such types of weaponry in the East area:
automatic grenade launchers – in the area of Pavlopil,
grenade launchers – near Novomykhaylivka,
high caliber machine guns – near the city of Maryinka.
(3) Russian occupiers shelling reported with the following types weaponry in the North area:
forbidden 82-mm mortars – near the settlements of Kryakivka, Popasna and Krymske,
automatic grenade launcher – near the settlement of Hutir Vylnuy,
small arms – in the area of Hutir Vylnuy.
(4) Russian hybrid forces losses over the last day are as follows: 4 killed in actions and 6 wounded in actions.
(5) No lethal casualties as well as no wounded in actions reported among Ukrainian servicemen for the past day.
Source and image credits: JFO HQ
Follow the link to find more Ukraine war updates daily briefings.Tags: donbas hutir vilnuy kryakivka krymske marinka novomykhaylivka pavlopil popasna russia ukraine war