Russia – Ukraine war updates from the war zone in southeast Ukraine as of May 7, 2019 by Joint forces operation HQ data: EMPR highlights.
(1) Russian hybrid forces launched 12 attacks in the war zone in eastern Ukraine for the last 24 hours and used forbidden 120-mm mortar launchers fire in 3 cases.
(2) Russian proxies launched 9 attacks with the next types of weaponry in the East area:
automatic easel grenade launchers – near the village of Lebedynske (2 times),
grenade lauchers – near the settlement of Talakivka (4 times) and Pavlopil,
high caliber machine guns – near the settlement of Talakivka (4 times), near the village of Lebedynske (2 times), Maryinka (2 times), Hranitne (2 times) and Pavlopil,
small arms – near the village of Lebedynske (2 times) and in the area of Pavlopil;
(3) Russian occupiers launched 3 attacks with the following types of weaponry in the North area:
forbidden 120-mm mortar launchers – near the settlement of Novozvanivka (2 times) and in the area of Troytske,
weapons of infantry fighting vehicles – near the settlement of Novozvanivka (2 times),
(4) Russian forces losses over the last 24 hours are as follows: 5 killed in action.
(5) No lethal casualtiles as well as no wounded in action reported among Ukrainian servicemen over the past day.
Source and image credits: JFO HQ
Follow the link to find more Ukraine war updates daily briefings.Tags: hranitne lebedynske marinka novozvanivka pavlopil russia ukraine war russian artillery ukraine talakivka troytske war in ukraine latest news